Tuesday, May 10, 2005

More statistics

I've got the basic statistics generating code for svn done. Some testing is in order, but it seems to work.

A few minor frustrations/learning opportunities. If you svn log -r [rev] [path] you get a nice formatted log. If you --xml, it spits it out in xml format, for which I've written a nice parser in php (bleh). So I figured in the name of code reuse and efficiency (laziness) I could use the php class to generate the statistics. Well, no. the --xml arg does everything as expected except include the lines changed count, which I need. So back to perl and lines like

if ($i =~ /^r\d*\s\S\s(\S*)\s\S\s(\d*\D\d*\D\d*\D\d*\D\d*).*\|\s(\d*)/) {

So as to keep my good name with the admins, and not be blacklisted while I run loops through a week's worth of commits, I set up the local svn mirror. rsync.kde.org::svnmirror has what I needed, so I did the rsync, went to work, came home, went to bed, went to work came home and it was done. So I tested with svn log file:///home/extra/kde_svn and got the same error that anonsvn.kde.org users got last week. The rsync seems to fetch the repos/db/current file near the end, which indicates the last commit. It was out of sync with the fetched revisions, hence the error message. A quick rsync fixed the problem.

How big is the KDE svn repository in fsfs format?

@:/home/extra$ du -hc kde_svn
12K     kde_svn/dav
1.6G    kde_svn/db/revprops
13G     kde_svn/db/revs
64M     kde_svn/db/transactions/411053-1.txn
64M     kde_svn/db/transactions
14G     kde_svn/db
8.0K    kde_svn/html
4.0K    kde_svn/locks
14G     kde_svn
14G     total

@:/var/www$ du -hc kde_repository
...
19G     kde_repository
19G     total

The second set of numbers is the cvs repository. Kudos again to the svn migration team for preserving the important stuff, but mucking out the unnecessary cruft.


Comments:
Nice KDE rlated blog. Visit my header kde blog.
 
There is alot of Blogs, I never guessed I'd find some usefull information.

Thanks.
I'll be back later to see if anymore good updates are available.
 
Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about work from home typing
, please feel free to visit.
 
I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

Visit me.性爱
 
Very interesting... great concept. I have a home make money worksite. It covers home make money work related things.
 
I just came across your blog about alarm car custom and I think it is really informative for all of your members. You could consider visiting my site about alarm car custom to guide your guests towards products and services related to alarm car custom. Keep up the good work!
 
Great Blog!! I want to tell you about a site I found, put in your zipcode and it will show you all the place in your area to secret shop! Great for getting some extra cash for the holidays. Take care! **CLICK HERE**
 
Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about work at home, please feel free to visit.
 
Great blog you have here. I'm just starting with the whole blogging thing and have created my first one about paid survey
 
Hi, Fellow!I like your blog!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a make money at home
site. It pretty much covers make money at home related subjects.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!
 
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you, Friend, how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
ways to make money from
It covers ways to make money from related contents.
All the best!
 
Hey Fellow, you have a great blog here! I have a web
site & blog about ways to make money for.
Yours is top-notch!
If you have a moment, please visit my site
ways to make money for
I wish you all the best!
 
Hello friendly Blogers if you are thinking about ranch home and ranch home Ideas for Home Construction projects. If you own a home and need to work on ranch home then al I want to say is Yea.... I wood love to let you in on a secret about home repairs... People ask me all the time about ranch home and they want to know simple ways to solve ther problems ...well I have the answers and If you go to http://fallbrook4u.com ranch home and go through the site you will find what you are looking for... what can I say butt get going ...
 
Hey Blogger, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have amuch money do you make site. It pretty much covers much money do you make related subjects.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!
 
I was searching blogs,and I found your site.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
quick start make money
It pretty much covers quick start make money related issues.
Have a good day!
 
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you, Blogger, a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
make money
It covers make money related contents.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]