Wednesday, May 04, 2005

KDE Song

In the interests of building community spirit, I propose that the KDE community adopt a song. I could be sung at the yearly conferences to set the tone, and I'm sure some enterprising programmer will figure out a way to have us all sing together over the internet.

The song would reflect the harmonious relations that exist within the community. The helpful suggestions when someone messes up. The consensus seeking when a decision needs making. The warm feelings we have towards one another.

I nominate the following, and will enjoy the nominations of others:

Sam Hall by Johnny Cash


Comments:
I love that song... not that there's much in it that reminds me of KDE, but I like it :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]