Saturday, May 21, 2005

Down

I can't complain. I enjoy the slow relaxed pace of life in the Kootenays, so how can I complain when a thunderstorm takes out the ISP at 19:24:43 and service isn't restored till 02:46:56? Yes that was last night, Friday the 20th. Maybe nobody noticed until they came home from the bar? If there was a serious issue requiring parts replacements, the fixes wouldn't happen till monday sometime.

And of course when I saw that everything was down, I did the responsable thing; went to bed.


Comments:
Nice KDE rlated blog. Visit my 2005 3.3 kde le linux mandriva blog.
 
What is your job? Do you often have pressure? Every time you come to the pressure you do to relax, to me, I find music, it is something that I can feel comfortable and sober again.
#https://songlyricsaz.mobi/aftereffect-lyrics-16447.html
#https://songlyricsaz.mobi/i-knew-you-were-the-one-lyrics-16446.html

 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]