Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I'm starting to like this

Previous experience has taught me to set aside a bit of time to get new hardware working with linux. With google and a bit of re-acquaintance with the configuration files, usually things get working.

So when I purchased a Logitech cordless mouse, I wondered if I remembered the arcane details of the xf86config file format. So I plugged the base into the usb port, put batteries into the mouse, moved it and it worked. Just like that. There is even a KDE configuration section to set some rates for it.

I'm very pleased.


Comments:
Informative blog. Check out my 42xbr950 kde sony blog.
 
I've Made My First Affiliate Commission!

See How I Did It Here - It's Quick And Easy!

tanning product
 
The brand NEW! Safelist Autosubmission software XP - blasts your ads to 3.6 Million Safelist recipients at the click of one button.

Automatic-Mailer XP! - 50,000 hits guaranteed to your website every month! - Posts unlimited number of ads - Create unlimited number of profiles - Posts whenever you want! 24/7 - Schedule autosubmission when you are not at home - Sends Html & Text Advertisements.

Order today. Our Software also includes: - Autovalidation feature that automatically validates all your Safelists validation codes - mailbox cleaner feature that automatically keeps your mailboxes clean!

NOW That's an incredible Deal, isn't it? Get Your Astonishing Automatic - Mailer XP Software today!
Click here: AUTO-MAILER
 
Hello I am the traffic man, zip, zip, zip. make a new resolution to get a flood of traffic to your website this year. Let me show you how to get FREE traffic to your site. Yes I said FREE, FREE, FREE!!! Don't delay.

To find out more, visit my how to start making money online site. It successfully covers FREE information exposing FREE traffic and how to start making money online related stuff. Don't forget - FREE, FREE, FREE. You have nothing to lose!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]